Health measures for Covid-19
We are glad to welcome you again by appointment at Spa 2 Be from Saturday November 28, 2020.
- In order to welcome you in the best conditions possible, the barrier gestures defined by the health authorities, which are now part of our daily lives, will be reinforced by additional security measures that we invite you to respect for your safety as well as our team.
- Reception will be possible only by appointment. Requiring your appointment you by phone call or e-mail. (this applies to all visits including buying a gift card)
- In order to respect the limitation of crossing requested, please respect the exact time of your booking. The late arrival beyond 10 minutes, this may affect to cancel your appointment. Arriving in advance is also risky not being able to pick you up right away before the scheduled time.
- Relaxing time after the treatments will always be offered, however it will be provided for a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Slippers will be at your disposal upon entry.
- Hand washing will be required as arrival.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel will also be available in the cloakroom.
- Disinfection of our equipment, wrists, furniture, reception stations, etc. will be carried out systematically after each visit.
- Bathrobes and towels will be washed and changed for each guest as always.
- Our teams have been trained to welcome you in the best possible conditions and will also be at your disposal.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for the entrance, reception area and common areas.
- Regarding the edited gift card, considering the confinement period from October 28 to Saturday November 28, we are pleased to extend the validity date of the gift card exceptionally 60 days additional without the extra charge fees. This is concerned for all gift cards which have the validity date from October 15, 2020 to May 31, 2021 at the latest. (Normally, 20% of the value of the voucher to extend an additional 30 days.) Beyond this agreement, gift cards are no longer accepted.